Buckhead Life Restaurants are now open for dining! We are offering dine-in, delivery, take away and curbside pick-up options with our restaurants.
News & Events
As part of our extended family of Buckhead Life Restaurant Group, I appreciate the trust you have always placed in us and our team for over forty years in allowing us to serve you the finest quality food, unsurpassed service with the highest of industry standards.
As always, the awareness and responsibility for the safety of our guests, and our team have always been paramount. Regardless of the current situation of COVID-19 (coronavirus), we hold extremely high standards for ourselves every day and adhere to strict health and safety standards that already exist in our industry. We are closely following the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the U.S. Department of Agriculture and local agencies.
According to a statement released from the FDA, food is not known to transmit coronavirus. Specifically, the FDA states, “We are not aware of any reports at this time of human illnesses that suggest COVID-19 can be transmitted by food or food packaging.“
Rest assured the Buckhead Life Restaurant Group Restaurants have always adhered to the highest standards of cleanliness and food safety and we will be working day and night to make sure our restaurants are safe for our guests and staff to dine and work in. The following are some of the procedures we are executing:
- Sanitizing dispensers and anti-bacterial soap have been placed all over our dining rooms and kitchens for ease of use by our guests and staff.
- Our staff has intensified the continuous cleaning of commonly touched areas such as menus, phones, doors and handles to ensure your well-being and confidence while dining in any of our restaurants.
- We continue to update and train our staff on best practices daily, to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and how it relates to a safe dining experience.
- We also will not allow any employee to come to work that is remotely sick or under the weather.
Additionally, we know that times are tough, therefore we are offering the following to make this time a little bit better.
- We will be adding a 15% BONUS to all New Ultimate Cards and Ultimate Card Reloads online and in the restaurants for a limited time.*
- We will be offering value-priced menus in all our restaurants.*
- We have taken 15% off all DoorDash prices.*
- If you would like to dine (at home), all of our restaurants offer to-go by calling the restaurant directly.*
- All Atlanta BLRG restaurants are on DoorDash Chops Atlanta will be offered on DoorDash soon. South Florida restaurants will be added as soon as possible.
- Select bottled wines will be offered at 50% off daily.*
- Pano’s Shop (located at the Atlanta Fish Market) is open Monday to Saturday (10 AM to 6 PM). We offer fresh seafood (that you can cook at home or we can cook for you).
- Pano’s Shop (located at City Fish Market in Boca Raton) is open 11:30 AM to 9:30 PM, daily.
* All offers will be in place by Tuesday, March 17, 2020, if not sooner, until further notice.
I Pano Karatassos
Founder & CEO, Buckhead Life Restaurant Group
Celebrate France with us on Sunday, July 14th with $35 St. Germain carafes and $7 Bastille Spritz!