How do I get on the Dine Around list?
• The Summer Dine Around is a loyalty program designed to reward the guests who dine with us throughout the year. When we create the Dine Around list, we look for guests who dine with us frequently, make reservations, purchase or use an Ultimate Card and who are signed up for our email list.
I’ve never been to the restaurant on my card, and I really wanted my favorite restaurant. Is it possible to swap my card?
• The Summer Dine Around is designed to encourage you to try different restaurants and enjoy a new experience. We allow one card swap during the summer. Swaps must be for a card within the same month and must take place at the Buckhead Life corporate office during regular weekday business hours (9 am to 6:30 pm). The supply of cards is limited, so all restaurants may not be available for swaps.
Is there a minimum spend?
• The Summer Dine Around is designed to reward our loyal guests who are loyal diners throughout the year. There is no minimum spend. However, the Dine around Card may only be used for Dinner for two or more people, Sunday – Friday.
What happens if I’m out of town or just forget to use my card one month?
• You have a grace period until the 7th of the following month to use your card. (For example, you may use your “June” Gold Card until July 7.) After that, the card is programmed not to work in our system.
• Don’t wait until the last minute! If you think you will be out of town at the end of a certain month, make your plans early. You will need to redeem your current Gold Card to receive the next in your series and to receive the Ultimate Bonus Card.
How can I share this program with my friends?
• We offer the “Bring A Couple” feature for our loyal guests who want to share the program. When a party of four dines (i.e. you and your guest bring another couple), your guests will be asked to complete an enrollment card, which must include an email address.
• Once your guests have completed the form, the manager will present your guests with a Dine Around card for the following month. We will enter your guest’s information into our mailing list and will include them in future promotions.
I have been part of the Summer Dine Around for years but didn’t get a card this year. Why?
• Unfortunately, we aren’t able to send cards to everyone.
Is there any way you can still send me a Summer Dine Around Card for this year?
• Unfortunately, we are not able to send out additional cards for this year’s program.
I signed up for the emails but have not received any information about the Summer Dine Around program. Why?
• To avoid confusion, once the list is set for the summer, we don’t send Dine Around messages to people who will not receive a card.
Some of my friends also have Summer Dine Around cards. Can we use them together?
• You may use one Dine Around Card for a minimum of two guests. If, for example, four friends dine together, you can use two Dine Around Cards for the table. The ratio is one Dine Around Card per minimum of two guests.
Why can’t I use my $25 Summer Dine Around Card with my Ultimate Card?
• With the free $25 Gold Card and the added value offer on Ultimate Cards we are currently running year round, we are unable to combine the discounts.
I noticed that cards are valid for “food only.” Does that mean I can’t use it on cocktails or wine?
• Due to Georgia law, we can’t give away complimentary alcoholic beverages. Just think of your card as paying for your dinner and treat yourself to a glass of wine or cocktail.
The restaurants are pretty busy this summer. Should I make reservations?
• You should always make reservations in advance, especially during the Summer Dine Around. Because some guests aren’t able to use their cards until the end of the month, the restaurants tend to be particularly busy toward then, so be sure to reserve early.
• The only exception to the “make reservations” rule is Buckhead Diner. Buckhead Diner does not take reservations, but does offer call-ahead priority seating, which is recommended.
• Reservations can be made by calling the restaurants or through http://www.buckheadrestaurants.com
• Always include your email when you call or book a reservation online. Using your email allows us to confirm that you are enjoying your Dine Around Card and that we should keep sending them to you.
What is the $25 Extra Visit Card?
• The $25 Extra Visit card is new to the Summer Dine Around program in 2014. When you use your August Gold Card you will receive this blue card and your September Gold Card. The Extra Visit Card is valid in August and September and can be used at any of the Dine Around restaurants for a separate visit.
• The same Gold Card terms and conditions apply to the blue card. Please note that the Gold Card and blue card cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other cards or promotions.
Do I have to activate Bonus Card?
• Nope, we’ve changed this from past years.